NCAA Division III women's hockey tournament
• Printable PDF: NCAA.com bracket
• Selection show: March 9, 10 a.m. EDT, NCAA.com
• First round: Campus sites, March 11
• Quarterfinals: Campus sites, March 14.
• Semifinals, finals: Campus site, March 20 and 21.
Qualifying teams: 10
Format: Teams from the same conference will not be paired to play each other in the first contest. Two first-round games are played to complete the quarterfinal field. Four quarterfinal games are played to determine the semifinal field. Semifinal winners meet in championship game. All rounds are single elimination.
• Pool A: Postseason tournament champions from CHC, MIAC, NEHC, NESCAC, NEWHL, NCHA and UCHC
• Pool C: Three institutions from automatic-qualifying conferences that are not their conference champions, and the remaining teams not in automatic-qualifying conferences
NCAA Division III women's ice hockey committee
• Crystal Lanning, Wisconsin-River Falls athletic director (chair)
• Jackie MacMillan, St. Scholastica coach
• Bill Mandigo, Middlebury coach
• Deborah Steward, Hobart and William Smith athletic director
• David Wahlberg, UMass Boston assistant athletic director
|2012||Rochester Institute of Technology||Norwich|
|2011||Norwich||Rochester Institute of Technology|